TOP TV | Most Embarrassing Moments in Sport History
- Top 10 Craziest Kisses in Sports History (Unbelievable) 😍 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_rVmGdMJMY
- Funniest FANS In Sports History – HD: https://youtu.be/SctQVI3yccE
- Most Funny Moments in Sports History ● HD 🤣😲 (Part 3): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBIh-vlN1XY
- TOP 10 Beautiful Moments of Respect in Sports History: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKVdLHZYGhI
- Most Funny Moments in Sports History ● HD 🤣😲: https://youtu.be/pmURLFj7jAA
- Football Referees • Best Funny Moments ⚽: https://youtu.be/XnxicKZc7L4
- Top 20 Craziest Moments in Football History: https://youtu.be/hKhN18Wagf4
- Most Funny Moments in Sports History ● HD (Part 2) 🤣😂🤩: https://youtu.be/VqswEar_Ctk
- Most Craziest Kisses in Sports History (Unbelievable) 😍 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_rVmGdMJMY
- Best Smart & Funny Free Kick/Corner Kick/Offside Traps in football: https://youtu.be/io7GUfdXYQY
- Best NBA Kiss Cam Compilations - Fails, Wins, and Bloopers: https://youtu.be/agodwPSpUhI
- Biggest Accidents and Mistakes in Ice Skating: https://youtu.be/YiAG-IGs0jM
- TOP 10 Beautiful Moments of Respect and Fair Play in Tennis (HD): https://youtu.be/IPsyiDPB5QA
➤ Help Us To Reach 100K Subscribe ►https://goo.gl/MAqeZR
➤ More Videos ► https://goo.gl/7r9EwR
*No copyright infringement intended. Video will be removed if requested by the copyright owner.
*If you enjoyed the video, give it a thumbs up and please subscribe for new videos! Subscríbe ►https://goo.gl/MAqeZR
Welcome to the "TOP TV" Channel, where you can watch, enjoy and entertain with the most exciting videos of the world by our edited.
Bienvenido a el canal de "TOP TV", aqui puedes ver, disfrutar y entretener los videos mas emocionantes del mundo por nuestros editados.
im sooooooo throwing up who in the fuk was that dirty guy smelling his shit,? omg my stomach is in a huge knot.. how embarrasing to him to have the camera man focus on how nasty he is . what woman would go to bed with that. its one thing to do nasty shit when ur alone but knowingly to do that in public .WHO DUZZZZ THIS. i never saw any thing from a camera man watching so long. omg ,i just cant... i cant ,...by,...im gagging.
This video by the CBC (Canada’s equivalent of PBS) explains a lot about Free-Range Kids!
What is “Free-Range Kids”? You have been dubbed “America’s Worst Mom” by the media. How did you earn this title? Were you a Free Range kid? How can you tell if a kid IS “Free-Range”? What prompted you to found the Free Range Kids movement? What is a helicopter parent? Why were our parents different from today’s parents? Your new book has a section titled “The A-Z review of everything you might be worried about” in which you debunk many parental fears. Did you come across any particularly outrageous parental concerns? You’ve offered readers a number of “Free Range Commandments,” one of which is “Fail!” But we don’t want our kids to fail…do we?
You are raising your kids in New York City, is it harder to be a Free Range parent in the city? You have experienced the media from all angles, as a newspaper columnist, a news consumer and most recently as the sensational subject of a media storm. Has your view of the media changed as a result of this? What should we do to liberate our kids without going crazy with worry? What is “Free-Range Kids”? Free-Range Kids is a commonsense approach to parenting in these overprotective times. You have been dubbed “America’s Worst Mom” by the media. How did you earn this title? In 2008, I let my then-9-year-old ride the subway by himself. He’d been asking us — my husband and me — to please take him someplace and let him find his way home by himself. So my husband and I discussed this. Our boy knows how to read a map, he speaks the language and we’re New Yorkers. We’re on the subway all the time.That’s how it came to be that one sunny Sunday, after lunch at McDonald’s, I took him to Bloomingdales — and left him in the handbag department.I didn’t leave him unprepared, of course! I gave him a map, a MetroCard, quarters for the phone and $20 for emergencies. Bloomingdale’s sits on top of a subway station on our local line, and it’s always crowded with shoppers. I believed he’d be safe. I believed he could figure out his way. And if he needed to ask someone for directions — which it turns out he did — I even believed the person would not think, “Gee, I was about to go home with my nice, new Bloomingdale’s shirt. But now I think I’ll abduct this adorable child instead.”